Diets and Dietary Restrictions

In this blog, I would be talking about diverse dietary concepts and conversations about the Mediterranean type diet. I would be showing different menus according to my Mediterranean type diet and recipe and my results after 7 days Mediterranean type diet. There are different categories of diets available. People choose diet by considering side effects and allergens of diet like either diet exclude meat products or include meat products. I also the diet which is suitable for my lifestyle and health and I am getting lots of advantages by following this Mediterranean diet. To be honest, I did not have sufficient knowledge about the Mediterranean diet so I used https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/mediterranean-diet-meal-plan website for my 7-day diet plan. This website helps me a lot to focus on my diet.
















 













Provide one recipe that you have created (using standard recipe format) that utilizes the concepts discussed (in class).

The recipe which I have created by following the standard recipe format is a quinoa salad with chickpeas.

Example of typical daily menus and My 7-day log

Sunday:

Breakfast: An omelet with veggies and olives

Lunch: Falafel bowl with feta, onions, tomatoes, hummus, and rice

Dinner: Grilled chicken with vegetables, sweet potato fries, and fresh fruits.

Monday:

Breakfast: Greek yogurt with strawberries and chia seeds.

Lunch: A whole-grain sandwich with hummus and vegetables.

Dinner: A tuna salad with greens and olive oil, as well as a fruit salad.


Tuesday:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with blueberries.

Lunch: Caprese zucchini noodles with mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.

Dinner: a salad with tomatoes, olives, cucumbers, farro, grilled chicken, and feta cheese.


Wednesday:

Breakfast: An omelet with mushrooms, tomatoes, and onions.

Lunch: A whole-grain sandwich with cheese and fresh vegetables.

Dinner: Mediterranean lasagna.


Thursday:

Breakfast: Yogurt with sliced fruit and nuts.

Lunch: A quinoa salad with chickpeas.

Dinner: Broiled salmon with brown rice and vegetables.


Friday:

Breakfast: Eggs and sautéed vegetables with whole wheat toast.

Lunch: Stuffed zucchini boats with pesto, turkey sausage, tomatoes, bell peppers, and cheese.

Dinner: Grilled lamb with salad and baked potato.


Saturday:

Breakfast: oatmeal with raisins, nuts, and apple slices.

Lunch: A whole-grain sandwich with vegetables.

Dinner: Mediterranean pizza made with whole wheat pita bread and topped with cheese, vegetables, and olives.


At the end of the week, reflect on your experiences.

Although it is only one week yet that I am following the Mediterranean diet. But, I see the difference in my attitude, in my face glow. yes, I know this is a little expensive as compared to my normal diet, however, money does not our life when we do not eat healthily.

Provide some advice or ideas that would allow you to maintain your dietary choice and be a chef.

I feel that we always need to be enthusiastic when we do anything in our life. Maintaining our diet is one of the biggest challenges for us, however, if we are passionate about it and we are concerned about our health then definitely we will do this. If I want to be a professional chef, I have to be put my all efforts to follow and maintain this kind of recipe in my life. it will also be helpful for other persons because many people in this era admire by considering other persons' lifestyles.

Would you continue with your choice?

Definitely, I would continue with my choice because there are lots of advantages by following this diet. By continuing this recipe, I will eat more vegetables which ultimately provides me many health benefits.

So, this is the end of my blog. I know I am not a connoisseur in diet-making plans but I put my full efforts to follow this recipe so that I can make my blog. if I put anything wrong in this blog please forgive me because I am new in this field.

Thank you so so much
https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/320600067201707404/



References



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carbohydrates and Added Sugars.

Soya Malai(cream) Chaap