Eating With Hardeep

 1.My name is Hardeep Singh.

2.


3.I want to be a chef because it's my dream so I wanna make it true.Also,I am a foodaholic person.Therefore,if I will become a chef then it will be easy for me to make whatever I want.

4.Actually, I am new in this field, cooking is my passion though.I never work and learn any experiences of culinary before that.

5.Well,my personal philosophy of cooking is that it's a flawless way to express ourself through food.I deem that we should be unstoppable and put as much efforts as we can to become a professional chef.Moreover,we should enjoy while making a food and be polite.

6.There are plethora of advantages being a blogger.First and foremost,I reckon that with the help of blogging I can enhance my knowledge then I will be able to provide this information to thousands of people through my blogs.Secondly, blogging is a tremendous way for me to express my thoughts because I consider myself as an extrovert person so it will assist me to relax my mind whenever I will upload my thoughts.

7.There are myriad of quotes on internet however my favourite one is "INGREDIENTS ARE NOT SACRED.THE ART OF CUISINE IS SACRED".    - Tanith Tyre.

8.I have many pictures of food, workstation and culinary personalities but I choose only one of that which always remind me my dream.I downloaded this picture from WWW.GETTYIMAGES.COM. it is a wonderful site for downloading the pictures and this website contains all sort of images.


9.I found several culinary blogs on internet.Fortunately,I found the fascinating one which is called "SIMPLY RECIPES". Thousands of recipes are available on this particular blog.It was found in 2003 and it provides 18 years of collected recipes.I think if I will face any difficulty while blogging I will reach this blog and get the correct information.
Although this blog is wonderful but it could be more suitable if this will be available in diverse languages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diets and Dietary Restrictions

Carbohydrates and Added Sugars.

Soya Malai(cream) Chaap