Tomato soup with Hardeep.

 Tomato soup with Hardeep😋.
Hardeep( 1 June 2021 Tuesday)

Why I chose this soup?

Although, I have knowledge of some other soups, I chose tomato soup because I am like connoisseur to make this soup. Also there is a little story behind this why I selected this one. Actually I told to my elder brother that I was going to make a soup for my blog . At the first I planned to make a mushroom soup but tomato soup is one of my elder brother's favourite. So he told me to made this one for him and said me that you can "kill two birds with one stone" like you can make soup for your blog but also for his hunger😅. That's the reason why I selected tomato soup.

Recipe for the tomato soup.

For the tomato soup we do not need many ingredients.

Ingredients:

1. Butter
2. 50 gram onions 
3. 20 gram garlic 
4. 150 gram tomatoes
5. Cream
6. Salt 
7. And Sugar
8. Water

 Equipments:

1. Stock pan or any other pan 
2. Ladle 
3. Blender 
4. Soup bowls
5. Chopping board
6. Chef Knife
7. Soup spoons
8. Stove

Making this soup takes less time (about 25 to 30 minutes).


1. Firstly we need a stock pot, add 2 tablespoons of butter and put the butter in the pot.

Hardeep (1 June 2021 Tuesday)

2. Then add the chopped onion and garlic in the pot.

Hardeep ( 1 June 2021 Tuesday)

3. Then Saute and stir untill the onion and garlic become little bit brownish ( about 4 to 5 minutes).

Hardeep (1 June 2021 Tuesday)


4. Now it's the time to add chopped tomatoes with pinch of salt.

Hardeep (1 June 2021 Tuesday)

5. Then mix all the ingredients well with ladle, cover it and simmer on low heat ( about 10 to 12 minutes).

Hardeep (1 June 2021 Tuesday)

6. Add little bit water not much if tomatoes become dry and stick.

Hardeep (1 June 2021 Tuesday)

7. Cooled the recipe then put it to the blender.

Hardeep (1 June 2021 Tuesday)

8. Blend it untill it's changed its color.

Hardeep (1 June 2021 Tuesday)

9. Now add tiny amount of white sugar or raw sugar. Mix the sugar well.

Hardeep (1 June 2021 Tuesday)

10. Then simmer the soup untill it becomes hot, then add crushed black pepper in soup and stir.

Hardeep (1 June 2021 Tuesday)

11. Switch off the heat and add two tablespoons of cream.

Hardeep (1 June 2021 Tuesday)

12. When it's completely ready, pour the soup into bowls and served.

Hardeep (1 June 2021 Tuesday)

Hardeep (1 June 2021 Tuesday)

Sensory evaluation.

Taste: Sweet.

Texture: Smooth and Creamy.

Appearance of the soup: Mixture of Red and yellow colour.

Nutritional value of tomato soup:

Daily value %*

Protein = 0.7 gram (1%)
Total fat = 0.2 gram (0%)
Vitamin A = 2%
Vitamin C = 10 %
Iron =2%
Magnesium = 1%
Potassium = 112 milligrams (3%)
Sodium = 190 milligrams (7%)
Carbohydrates = 7 gram (2%)

Tomato soup https://g.co/kgs/5Xs2z8


Have someone else try it?

Finally, my elder brother tried it as I already mentioned it was a demand of my brother. Nevertheless, when he tried it he was suprised because soup was incredible and taste was delicious . May be it was extraordinary delicious due to I was taking pictures of that soup.

What were the challenges involved while making this soup?

Well, I didn't face any specific challenge, I enjoyed while I was making this. It was a new experience for me to make the soup while taking pictures , ultimately, I became successful to make the tomato soup while blogging. 
I made tomato soup many times before that though , taking a pictures was new and different  for me.

What did I take away from this experience?Did I learn something?How I can apply this to my future culinary endeavours?

To be honest, I learnt plethora of things by making the soup .
I learnt how I can manage the time and how to provide happiness by giving the soup to my elder brother🥰 .
I deem that in future whenever I will make the tomato soup in restaurant I will remember this and will put all the efforts to make this even more delicious.


THANKYOU SO MUCH!
HARDEEP SINGH.




Comments

  1. Amazing soup..... I will definitely try this out.
    looks delicious

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diets and Dietary Restrictions

Carbohydrates and Added Sugars.

Soya Malai(cream) Chaap