Introduction.

My name is Hardeep Singh and I am from Punjab, India.

My quote of life is:



1. State one topic of nutrition that interests you and that you would like to learn more about.

Well, although there are many topics of nutrition, I am going to choose macronutrients topic because it is one of my favorite topic of nutrition and I am keen in this topic. Three main macronutrients are proteins, carbohydrates and fats. These are essential nutrients for our body to growth.
I choose this topic because I am a gymaholic person and usually I go to gym 5 days per week so I need great amount of protein. That is why my diet consists foods which are high in protein such as chicken, green beans, dairy products and one of my favorite Hardeep Whey Protein. I always seek more information about protein foods as well as carbs foods so that I can enhance my knowledge . Now it is little bit easy for me to get appropriate knowledge of this macronutrients because of professor Sobia Khan. She has a superior knowledge of these nutrients and she also provides chapter about macronutrients. I think I have got much information about macronutrients because of that chapter which was learnt by professor. I deem that in future I will continue my research and explore many new things related to macronutrients.

2.Do you feel, currently and in future, nutrition will play a more important role in culinary industry? Explain why or why not.

Undoubtedly, we can say that in contemporary era nutrition plays an indispensable role in culinary industry because it helps people to stay fit and reduce the several diseases by providing and adding exact amount of foods and drinks. Nowadays, in culinary industry more super foods have been used such as berries, nuts, whole grains, leafy greens and many more in order to boost a healthy diet.
Obviously, in future, nutrition will play a more vital role in culinary industry because folks will be more conscious about their health than in past. Ultimately, it will influence culinary industry like culinary industry will have to strongly emphasize on nutrition facts of foods. I believe that there will be a more pressure put on culinary industry by authorities and media. Even though culinary industry will know what they will do, but , media will show all the ingredients and foods to people with the help of newspapers, social media and television, which will be used to make a food, it will be happened due to the awareness of food among folks and people will know that what kind of foods they will eat.

3.Credible nutrition website


https://www.who.int/
World Health Organization.   
https://www.who.int/
 


Basically, the full form of WHO is World Health Organization.

Well, WHO is considered to be one of the most important and useful website these days.
So I choose this website because it is a trustworthy website. Moreover all over the world's people use this website. Also, whenever I need to find something relating corona virus or vaccine, I usually use this website.

Although it has not specific author, it is used by all countries because this website is approved by all nations in the world , however, the parent organization of WHO is United States.

Especially, in this difficult days, this website is providing relevant information towards people. That is why I consider that WHO is a credible website. We can search any information related to our health, diet, nutrition, we will get appropriate information from this website . Additionally, this is my favorite nutrition website.

3.Not credible nutrition website.

According to my research this particular website is not credible. I found many information on this website which are deceptive. So I consider this one is a not credible website.

I am not the only one who say this website is not trustworthy, there are many other websites which have evidence of that why this website is not credible.


I researched that http://naturalnews.com/ website is misleading the folks.

The author of this website is Mike Adam , however, he did not mention his qualification on internet.

Also, I found on Wikipedia that this is a false website. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

How do the author reference the information in the website.

So this is the end of my introduction blog. Please pardon me if I put anything wrong in this blogšŸ˜Š.



Thankyou so much!
Hardeep Singh.



References:














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diets and Dietary Restrictions

Carbohydrates and Added Sugars.

Soya Malai(cream) Chaap