REFLECTION

 In this blog, I am going to talk about how COVID-19 impacted my study. So, I chose a culinary management course and my course started in May 2021, I booked my air ticket on May 1st. Unfortunately, all flights from India were banned by the Canadian government. I was totally confused and scared at that time because I chose in-person classes. I didn't know what I should do. After that, I mailed chef school and they shifted in-person to the online course. However, the problem was that I belong to a rural place where it is not possible to get all the ingredients for the lab. I faced lots of difficulties to manage the ingredients even I went 100 km far away from my home to get the ingredients. I was fortunate because I got cooperative chefs and teachers who understand my situation. Chefs provided a substitutions list for us which made it easy for us to make a similar recipe. Moreover, due to these labs, my family changed their eating habits because the timing was totally mismatched so sometimes they didn't even eat, and sometimes they only eat what I made.  Another problem was that the Canadian government continuously extend the direct flight date from India. My ticket was canceled four times even I didn't get back the refund of the ticket. The cost of the ticket was 2000 cad. 

I feel that due to COVID-19, I didn't only waste my money but also it impacts my study.

https://unsplash.com/photos/t48eHCSCnds

References

https://unsplash.com/photos/t48eHCSCnds


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diets and Dietary Restrictions

Carbohydrates and Added Sugars.

Soya Malai(cream) Chaap